MZM Data Storage
MZM Data Storage was created by myself and my colleagues from Adamna NET. It is collective project of CITeM and Technické muzeum and was ordered at our company in 2007. It covers all acts and processes during saving, publishing and managing of data collection at museums, including access management, service tools, etc. This software allows:
- Describing data with structured metadata according to DublinCore standard.
- Adding metadata-described data collections to data-storage.
- Searching in metadata, downloading of results.
- Automatic backuping to backup memory.
- User content access control and rights management.
- Service tools for database maintaining.
- All metadata are saved in database and also in XML file, possibility of cross-reconstruction.
- Other tools for complex administration of data storage.
Detailed manuals and other inormation about this project are available in Czech language on CITeM pages.
Version number: 188.8.131.52
Release date: March 2010
Licence: GNU GPL
size: 246.07kB, last modified: 19.08.2014